News updates from Camping and Caravanning Club.
- Campers visit the first show of the seasonon 19th June 2021 at 12:00 am
The first National Camping Show was held at Stoneleigh Park, Warwickshire in May and was an opportunity to see tents, awnings and accessories from around 30 companies in the open air.
- Arrival Breakdown Cover relauncheson 18th June 2021 at 12:00 am
Arrival Breakdown Cover, developed by the Club and the RAC, has undergone a major overhaul in time for the main camping season with the launch of new, dedicated cover for caravans, motorhomes, campervans and trailers.
- Roadside safety checks increase this bank holidayon 25th May 2021 at 12:00 am
Drivers are being urged to carry out simple trailer and caravan safety checks before leaving home as the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) increases roadside stops.
- New Sites watchon 24th May 2021 at 12:00 am
Our new Braithwaite Village Club Site in the Lake District and Sherwood Pines Camping in the Forest campsite in Sherwood Forest both open on 24 May.
- Your Movement Matters surveyon 24th May 2021 at 12:00 am
The Club has joined forces with other leading outdoor leisure organisations, including the Ramblers and the British Mountaineering Council, on a research project into the demographics of people who walk and climb.
- Feature in your Club magazineon 21st May 2021 at 12:00 am
We’ve got two fun competitions, one for budding travel writers and one for young nature photographers, with a chance to appear in the pages of your Club magazine, plus win some great prizes.
- Join the team as a Voluntary Site Officeron 19th May 2021 at 12:00 am
The Club is recruiting Voluntary Site Officers (VSOs) based in Oxfordshire, Aylesbury Vale, Swansea and surrounding areas.
- Countryside Code updatedon 17th May 2021 at 12:00 am
With more people expected to take staycations and enjoy the UK’s wonderful outdoors – some for the first time – the Club is backing calls for people to enjoy the great outdoors while giving it the respect it deserves.
- Tribute to the Club's Patron HRH Prince Philipon 14th May 2021 at 12:00 am
The Club was saddened to learn of the loss of its Patron, His Royal Highness The Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh on 9 April.
- Sustainable camping collaboration launcheson 4th May 2021 at 12:00 am
A range of environmentally-friendlier tents and sleeping bags, produced in collaboration between Vango and the National Trust, has now gone on sale exclusively through GO Outdoors.