News updates from Camping and Caravanning Club
- The Club announces a new directoron 27th January 2021 at 12:00 am
The Club has appointed Emma Catterall as its Director of Finance, HR and Business Systems.
- Three online shows kick off the camping seasonon 25th January 2021 at 12:00 am
The Club is once again planning an online show special to help fill the gap in members’ calendars left by the cancellation of the Caravan, Camping and Motorhome Show, normally held this month at Birmingham’s NEC.
- Change to Club unit AGMson 23rd January 2021 at 12:00 am
Annual General Meetings (AGMs) for the Club’s District Associations and Section Areas, set to take place between 1 February and 30 April, will now be held virtually.
- Look out for your SiteSeeker book next monthon 21st January 2021 at 12:00 am
The new 2021-22 edition of SiteSeeker – the Club’s campsite guide, published every two years – will be delivered to those with Paper Membership next month, with March issue of your print magazine.
- Recollections of Minehead Club Siteon 19th January 2021 at 12:00 am
Minehead Club Site in Somerset celebrates its 50th anniversary this year.
- Camp on our new sites - before they openon 18th January 2021 at 12:00 am
The Club is looking to build up a bank of members who’d be happy to test our new campsites out.
- Save now on Club Site camping in 2021on 15th January 2021 at 12:00 am
The Club has launched a host of special offers for standard touring pitches on its site network for 2021, bookable online now at more participating sites than ever before.
- New TV series for Club Presidenton 6th January 2021 at 12:00 am
Club President Julia Bradbury returns to ITV for a new walking program.
- New SiteSeeker updateson 27th December 2020 at 12:00 am
The SiteSeeker App, available free of charge to members for iOS and Android devices, has been refreshed for the start of the new year with great new content including Club Sites open over the winter months.
- Club stars on BBC Antiques Road Tripon 22nd December 2020 at 12:00 am
Popular BBC One TV show Antiques Road Trip broadcast an episode in November that was partly shot at Oxford Club Site, as the presenters searched out antiques in the surrounding Oxfordshire area.