News updates from Camping and Caravanning Club
- December Club saverson 24th November 2020 at 12:00 am
Make the most of your membership by saving money with our member-exclusive discounts. Here are a few.
- Seasonal pitches and storage open for bookingson 18th November 2020 at 12:00 am
Club members who are interested in securing a 2021 seasonal pitch or summer storage on a Club Site can now do so, as online registration is now open.
- Build your confidence with Club courseson 16th November 2020 at 12:00 am
We can now reveal the Club’s 2021 courses for towing caravans and manoeuvring motorhomes more confidently, with dates at locations in the north, centre and south of England.
- Win a free Club calendaron 16th November 2020 at 12:00 am
The Club is offering members the chance to claim a limited edition Return to the Great Outdoors 2021 calendar.
- Club to run 12 days of Christmas advent calendaron 11th November 2020 at 12:00 am
To get members into the festive spirit the Club will be running a 12-day Christmas Advent Calendar on its social media channels in December.
- November Club saverson 1st November 2020 at 12:00 am
Make the most of your membership by saving money with our member-exclsive discount. Here are a few. Head to the discounts page on the main Club website for more.
- Shane Ritchie to star in Camper UK campaignon 31st October 2020 at 12:00 am
TV star Shane Richie (inset), best known for playing Alfie Moon in EastEnders, has partnered with Lincoln dealer Camper UK as part of a campaign to promote the UK’s best staycation hotspots.
- New products from Thetfordon 29th October 2020 at 12:00 am
Thetford has launched a new line of 12V compressor fridge-freezers, the T2000 series, which are powered completely by electric, with no option for gas.
- New model news from Wellhouseon 27th October 2020 at 12:00 am
Wellhouse Leisure has announced a new ‘La Libertà’ special edition campervan for 2021.
- Kids prefer connected campingon 25th October 2020 at 12:00 am
Singing songs and telling ghost stories around the campfire are a thing of the past according to a survey by mobile network operator and internet service provider EE.